Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Where The Hell Was I Born? Dinosaur Land??? LOLZ!!!

I can be pretty forgetful at times. Often, downright crazy! After all, I am but a man.

Sometimes I even forget where I was born! lol! Like these jackasses that NPR is talking about. Why don't they believe that I was born in Hawaii? Better yet, are these the same people that think I'm a MUSLIM?! LOL!

Maybe they're pissed off that I was born in Hawaii! Maybe - and i mean just MAYBE - they think Hawaii is the land of terrorism! Where Jihad was born!

(Speaking of which - where was Mr. Jihad born anyway? I may never know. Oh well.)

Anyway, I might not know much about Muslims, but I know that I was born in Hawaii. NOT DINOSAUR LAND. Sometimes I wish I was born in Dinosaur Land, so I wouldn't have to potentially ruin people's lives to watch them fight each other, but oh well! lol! If people didn't want dinosaurs roaming the earth, they shouldn't have voted for me.

I'm going to brush my teeth and get ready to be President of the United States of America until 5pm. BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment