Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hi, I'm Barack Obama: America's First Racist Black President

Glenn Beck is so funny. I love the guy! He always makes me laugh, haha! So, I was slightly confused when I saw the following:



I don't understand! :( Why would he say those things about me?! He's always so funny on Fox News. All he does is make jokes!

But not today. Today, Glenn Beck called me a racist.

Now, I can hide a lot of things about myself. For example: not many people know that I smoke cigarettes (did I quit yet? I can't remember!) and that I didn't really close Guantanamo Bay. The New York Times said that - I never said that! lol!

And STILL - NO ONE KNOWS that I'm trying to revive dinosaurs to fight each other! And I even write a BLOG about it! Haha! Oh dear. Sometimes I'm so funny that it makes me want to beat up Rahm Emmanuel.

But not today, oh no! Today I have to drink beer with a cop and a black scholar. Actually, maybe that's next week. I have no idea! Haha! Someone else gets paid to worry about that, so I'm just going to go play Rock Band and take a quick nap before I save the world. BYE!!!

Oh, also - I believe what Glenn MEANT to say was that I'm a 'reverse racist.' Maybe that would've actually been funny. Oh well. BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment